How am I paid?
For every sale made you will receive a portion of income from it.
How much do I receive?
Your final income is calculated as follows:
[(Unit Price – Discounts)*(0.4)
- Unit Price: Price the customer pays.
- Discounts: Any coupons or vouchers used.
- (0.4): This is your commission on the revenue generated on the sale price.
- (1-0.034)-(0.2): PayPal’s fees. PayPal charge 3.4% + 20p per transaction. We absorb this cost.
This will be automatically calculated on the Seller Login Portal, please login to view your sales data. On average our sellers make £100 per term.
When am I paid?
Payments are made at the end of every term/holiday. There are no exceptions to this as PayPal charge us to pay you and we waive this cost by absorbing it into our losses. By using this site and our platforms you agree to this.
- Sales made over the Summer, in Michaelmas Term and over the Christmas holiday: 3rd January
- Sales made in the Lent Term and over the Easter holiday: 3rd May
- Sales made in the Summer Term: 3rd July
Please make sure that your payment information is up to date. You can add and update your payment information from within your seller account.